Sew What? is a weekly podcast that celebrates historic needlework and those who stitched it. Isabella Rosner, your local needlework expert, explores all types of needlecraft (including embroidery, knitting, weaving, nålbinding, quilting, lacemaking, and everything in between) from around the world and across continents and interviews leading textile artists, scholars, and curators. After two successful seasons with a total of 46 episodes, Sew What? is back in October 2021 for a third one. Listen here or on your favourite podcast app and get ready for a new episode every Thursday!
Historic Rugs and Carpets: An Interview with Elisabeth Parker – Sew What?
- Historic Rugs and Carpets: An Interview with Elisabeth Parker
- Molas of the Kuna: A Central and South American Indigenous Textile Tradition
- Historic Embroidery in Mexico: An Interview with Mayela Flores
- Geography and Needlework in the American South: An Interview with Emily Wells
- That's All, Folk: Eastern European Folk Dress Traditions
- The British Textile Biennial and Beyond: An Interview with Amber Butchart
- Sew What? Season 3 Trailer
- Conserving Historic Needlework: An Interview with Gretchen Guidess and Jackie Peterson-Grace
- Embroidering Portraits: An Interview with Cayce Zavaglia
- The Needlework of Historic Boyz II Men