Sew What? is a weekly podcast that celebrates historic needlework and those who stitched it. Isabella Rosner, your local needlework expert, explores all types of needlecraft (including embroidery, knitting, weaving, nålbinding, quilting, lacemaking, and everything in between) from around the world and across continents and interviews leading textile artists, scholars, and curators. After three successful seasons with a total of 62 episodes, Sew What? is releasing standalone episodes. The historic needlework goodness never stops! Listen here or on your favourite podcast app and look out for new episodes dropping on Thursdays at 12pm BST.
The World of Erica Wilson, Part 2: An Interview with Dr Anne Hilker and Vanessa Diserio – Sew What?
- The World of Erica Wilson, Part 2: An Interview with Dr Anne Hilker and Vanessa Diserio
- The World of Erica Wilson, Part 1: An Interview with Edith Bouriez
- All About Egyptian Textiles: An Interview with Seif El Rashidi
- RSN at the Fashion and Textile Museum: An Interview with Dennis Nothdruft
- New London Needlework Reexamined: An Interview with Lynne Zacek Bassett
- Stitching A Better World: An Interview with Stephanie Valencia of the Social Justice Sewing Academy
- Flax and Finger Weaving: Māori Woven Textiles
- Resilient Stitching, Then and Now: An Interview with Claire Wellesley-Smith
- Battle, Ritual, and Community: Asafo Flags of the Fante People
- Embroidery and the Body: An Interview with Rowan Riley